Friday, April 14, 2017

The Adventure Begins

My mission is to seek out and sample the finest frozen fancies, delicious dairy desserts, and iconic inspiring ice cream creations that can be found in New York City.  With each new parlor, scoop shop, counter, stand, or truck I will report on my experience and provide a rundown of the need-to-know details:
  • Where to find it
  • What I got
  • What they're known for
  • How much a single cup or cone costs
  • The most extreme menu item
  • What non-ice cream treats they offer 
Every week will bring a new treat.  I will take readers to frozen factories I've not yet explored and old favorites that always have something new to try.  Special guests will join me along the way.  Get your spoons ready, here come the sprinkles!

No comments:

Post a Comment